14.7.17

Let makeup stay

Clinique Super primer in Universal
You can see how loved the bottle is...
As someone who has quite unpredictable skin, I always look for products that don't feel too heavy or oily. This "Super" primer from Clinique does the trick just nicely. This oil free primer evens out the skin and leaves a tight feeling after application. I feel as if my face has been lifted and my pores aren't as visible as usual.

This well loved product for £22 found "here" pairs wonderfully with the super-balanced silk foundation (also from Clinique) and can be found "here". My base makeup can be applied seamlessly after the primer, and preparation of the skin for me is very important. I don't feel my makeup melting off, even at the end of a long hot day. My skin looks brighter, more supple and clearer after using this before my foundation. It's always recommended to cleanse your skin correctly before and prep before the prep with a good cleanser and toner/ or three step cleanse! You don't need to be too generous with this product, as a little goes a long way. I've been using this product every day for over a month and still have a good amount left. I'd definitely recommend this product, as it adheres to every skin type and any problems the skin might have. Just apply a pea sized amount onto your hand and rub gently into the skin where needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS